Friday, May 17, 2013

Knitted Toy Love

 
I'm learning something new at the moment! I'm knitting little animals! I always wanted to learn that, but wasn't sure if I could do it. A few weeks ago, I had a day off, kid and husband free, so I sat down and tried! I have started with Susan's wonderful 'CORNISH Mice' pattern and had so much fun, that I can't stop making them! :) I love to knit all those cute clothes and shoes and dress them up.
 
 
 
For Mothers Day, I treated myself with the newest pattern from Julie from Little Cotton Rabbits. My bunny girl is not as perfect as Julies original, but I love her a lot.  I guess, you will see a lot more animals here in the future.

 
 
 

In my last post I have shown you my little flowers! And this is what I'm going to do with them! I have started a new baby-blanket using my Little Flower Square pattern! I will show you more of it in my next post.




Before I go, I have to show you my front view! This is what I see while I'm brushing my teeth at  the moment! I can't get enough of all that yellowness everywhere and this wonderful smell around the house.
 
 



Thank you so much for visiting me here today!
I hope you all will have a wonderful time!
xxBarbina

8 comments:

  1. Ohh... watch out, for you know you are addicted:) They are very cute, did you see my rabbits? byebye

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely knitted animal-family! They look realy fantastic!
    But also the baby blanket is becoming very beautiful!
    Nice few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Barbina...Your toys are wonderful and it's so lovely to hear that you're enjoying making them. Your crochet is so pretty too and will make a lovely baby blanket.
    I love the view from your house!
    Happy Weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little pets are adorable! Doesn't Susan have the best patterns? Your view is spectacular. What a blessing to look out at each morning! I'm going to try your flower square pattern. They are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are so cute. I love them. Your little flower blanket is looking very gorgeous already too! It will be treasured by the lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Barbina

    I love your bunny family they are adorable. They all look perfect to me.
    Smashing view from your house too...what a difference as awhile back I remember you sent a snapshot of it all covered in snow ..... in contrast its a good example of changing seasons...beautiful!!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Achkottchen sind die süüüß, Barbina!! ♥ Alle herrlich, aber besonders gefällt mir das Bild mit dem Mäuschen im Gänseblumenmeer :-). Die Decke wird auch ganz toll!! Viele liebe Grüße :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me something! Every comment is making me happy!!!